Friday, March 15, 2019

Crystal got baptized....

This week was super good! Crystal got baptized and her service might have been one of the best services I have ever attended! The ward really helped us prepare for it and set it up! She has been meeting with missionaries since she was 17 and a lot of the missionaries in the mission have taught her so it was basically like a mini zone conference cause there was tons of missionaries there haha! But the spirit was super strong and everything really came together! When I was filling the tank I felt the water and it didn't feel too hot so I turned the hot water valve all the way up and let me just tell you I felt like I was for real baptizing her by fire lol! The water was burning my feet haha but it was better than cold so it was good! But yeah she bore her testimony and it brought everyone there to tears! She's had quite the journey to get where she is right now and I am so grateful that I could play a little part in it!

Something we are focusing on in our mission is the working with the youth more! Last night we took one of the young men out, Brayden! Man I wish i would've gone out with the missionaries before my mission because it was so fun with him last night! haha he's actually from Utah! But man he's a natural missionary! It was cool to see how much he looked up to us as missionaries though, it reminded me that as missionaries we have all eyes on us so its super important that we can be that example for the youth and for the ward!

For my personal studies these past couple of weeks, I have been really focusing on talks by our apostles and prophet because general conference is only one month away!!! So I want to end my email with a quote! "The Lord blesses those who want to improve."-Elder Jeffrey R. Holland. Nobody is perfect all we can is try, try, and try again! Our savior has provided a way for us to try, try, and try again and that is the Atonement! I know as we seek to keep improving ourselves little by little we will be happy with our lives! Be better than you were yesterday and you will be good! I love you all and thank you guys for all your love and support!

Con Amor,
Elder Ka'ili







No comments:

Post a Comment