Friday, November 16, 2018

First Birthday on My Mission

First birthday on my mission was tight! Dang I'm 19? that's crazy! Woke up to an awesome video that my sister made me of all my family saying happy birthday to me! Shout out to her and everyone that sent in their videos! I love you all so much! Also shout out to everyone that sent me emails and packages! I love you all. On my birthday an investigator that we are working with wanted to take me out for pizza and Ice cream so that was tight! but other than that just another day of serving the people of Mattawa! Haha best birthday ever! lol

This week we had doctrine of Christ with President and Sister Jackman. It was for all the 7th weekers and their trainers! It was soooo good! Learned so much and having doctrine of Christ means I am almost done with my training!! Which I am so happy about haha I don't like being a trainee! Also we had interviews with the President! They were also so good! President Jackman and Sister Jackman are seriously the best! They always know what to say to reboot my energy of missionary work!

The weather this week has been so crazy! The mornings you can barely see 20 ft in front of you because of the fog and then its like 25 degrees out here when the sun goes down! If you don't have a beanie or gloves on your done for.... but yeah the fog has literally been crazy!

Highlight of this week is probably having our recent converts starting to come back to church and talk with us a lot! We also had Yohan's whole family at church this Sunday which hasn't happened for like 4 months!

Yeah I don't really feel like writing a lot but yeah such a good week and had a lot of work with people that we haven't talked to for a while! The work is going good and I was able to give a tie away to one of our investigators kids that wanted a tie so bad but his mom didn't have the money at the time to buy him one! He was so happy! I love this work and these people I am blessed to serve! I hope you all have a good week!

Con Amor,
Elder Ka'ili


Birthday breakfast lol made by yours truly chef Montonz

Present from Sister Ka'ili (Fua)

Best birthday ever, serving the Lord

Turned 19 in the field...best day ever!!!

Birthday box from my family


Making tortillas with Vanessa and Arturo! Recent converts

Doctrine of christ shoutout to Sister Jackman snapping this shot

Celebrating Coras birthday at Yohans house

No comments:

Post a Comment