Sunday, February 24, 2019

Now we can talk to our families...

This week was awesome! We were able to get this girl we have been working with to commit to a date for her baptism on March 2nd!! We are pumped! I have really seen the power of prayer with her work so strongly! It is so awesome that we have that choice to ask if this church is real or not and actually get an answer from our Heavenly father through the Holy Ghost and our sister that we are working with has received so many answers so quickly that this is the true church and she knows that it can help her in her life and in her kids!

These new changes from our Prophet have been awesome! It was so nice to talk with my family! hearing them and seeing them was a boost that compares to nothing else! It helps me realize one of the main reasons I am out here on my mission! I WANT EVERYONE that I meet to be able to feel the happiness that I feel when I talk with my family and I know for a fact that happiness comes from all of us being in the gospel!!! Families can be together for eternity and talking with my family has definitely got me wanting to work harder than I ever had! I am so grateful for a living prophet, President Nelson who leads and guides this church and I know all these changes that he is making is for the benefit of gathering Israel. Now its our decision to help the gathering or get in the way of the gathering.. we have the choice and we need to pick correctly!

This week has been so good and I am grateful for everyone who sent me packages and emails for Valentines Day! I love you all and Hope everyone has a good week!


Con Amor,
Elder Ka'ili












No comments:

Post a Comment