Tuesday, February 5, 2019

The Power of the Holy Ghost

Bomb Week! 

This week was super good. We had zone conference to start it off and finally we had one close to my area! We didn't have to drive an hr to get there lol! But no this Zone Conference was so good! We really focused on planning. Planning our days, weeks, and for our people that we are teaching and how if we plan, make goals and then schedule we will be able to have a more effective day! It was super good and I have really been able to see the difference this week! The biggest difference is that we aren't just filling in spots for the day but we are actually planning for each individual and that really helps getting lost in the work! We are always thinking about the people that we are working with! Its been tight! 

This week we were able to get two of the people we have been working with to commit to being baptized but just haven't got them to commit to a date! It seriously has been so awesome to see how patience, faith, hard work and following the spirits promptings has helped our area grow. When I first got here the area was dead and now we have 2 people committed to baptism! Shout out to the Holy Ghost! But yeah training and being in a new area is definitely hard and challenging but it is so worth it! I have been able to grow so much and being able to help my comp out is the best thing ever! But I have really seen the power of the Holy Ghost this week and trying to follow his promptings all the time always leads to success and miracles! Its crazy how sometimes the prompting we get from the Holy Ghost, we think no way, but then we humble ourselves and just do it and the miracles that come out from it blows my mind every time!!! So thankful for the Holy Ghost, the more I follow it, I can see that we really are just instruments in this work and that the Holy Ghost is the real teacher!! It seriously is so awesome!!

Short email because I don't got that much time this week! But I will send lots of pics! This week was awesome but seriously flew by! I love you all and thankful for the constant support I feel from all of you! Have a good week!

Amor
Elder Ka'ili








No comments:

Post a Comment