Monday, August 12, 2019


This week was super good! We had our Why I Believe Fireside/ Charla Fogonera! It was such a good turnout! We had about 15 non members there and Leti, Itzayana and Erick, who are preparing for baptism, all came thru and the members were fellow shipping them like crazy! It was literally so awesome! #MemberMissionaryWork Also one of my favorite families in the whole world came all the way from Mattawa, The Garfias! It was so nice to see them and honestly gave me a boost that I needed! Also one of my brothers from Toppenish came to the Charla to see me as well, Tony Boxer! It was seriously so nice to see the chapel packed like that on a Sunday night listening to the beautiful conversion stories and hearing the beautiful testimonies that were said, the spirit was seriously so strong! Definitely a night I will remember for the rest of my life!

I also hit my year mark this past week and honestly its so crazy! The time has flown by! I have learned so much from the people that we teach, my leaders, companions and also from personal experiences and I can honestly say that I have gained a strong testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I know that this church, The church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, is the ONLY true church on the earth today! I have come to know my savior this past year in a way that I never thought I could. I know that he lives with no doubt in my body and that he has died and sacrificed his life so that we can feel joy in ours! I know that he knows me personally as well as everyone else! I have come to find out and I testify that the Book of Mormon is true and that it works as a companion to the Bible and with both we can know and learn more about our savior Jesus Christ! I have come to know these things because of the power of prayer and my testimony of revelation. I know that our Heavenly Father hears our prayers and that he will answer us every time but in his time! I also know that gods timing is perfect, with patience and faith in him, we will be able to see that every time and see that he has a plan for each and everyone of us! I honestly have come to know how much love I have for my family and especially my parents and grandparents and for the examples they are in my life! I am grateful for the knowledge I have of the Plan of Salvation and my testimony of eternal families! I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve for this short time and to be able to learn so much! I have to come to know my "why" and one of my big why's of serving my mission is my family! I love them so much and that's why I am willing to leave them for this short time and share this message with every person I talk too so that they can feel the same happiness with their families I feel when I am with mine! The Gospel brings so much happiness! I know that we have a living prophet on the earth today, who leads and guides this church, President Nelson! I have seen his changes enhance the work that we are all apart of in this world! I testify to you all that this is the same church that our savior Jesus Christ established when he came to this earth and I can promise you that you can know for yourself as well! All you have to do is ask. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of god and that through him the gospel has been restored! I know these things to be true and I say these things with all of my heart, in the name of our savior Jesus Christ, amen!





 


No comments:

Post a Comment