Monday, August 12, 2019


What a week! We had transfer calls this past Saturday and.......... I will be staying in Yakima! It's crazy, I will be training a new Zone Leader! His name is Elder Hagues! I'm super pumped and actually super nervous too because I just got trained as a ZL this past transfer; but everything will be good cause the Lord got us! I'm putting all my trust in Him to help me out haha! Also like half of our zone is getting transferred to different areas so big changes, but I am pumped!

Other than that we had a combined activity with the other 2 Spanish branches down in the Yakima area and it was so sick! They held it down in Sunnyside which is about 45 min away from Yakima. So when we were driving down I got to see my old area Toppenish! It was so weird! But the activity was super fun and we had 2 people that we are teaching come down and they loved it too!

This week we were also able to do service for one of the nicest people I have come to know on my mission! Their names are  Alvin and his wife Arlene. They are so sweet! We helped them move their stuff for their new house out of their warehouse! Their warehouse is sick! He has old cars, motorcycles and all these different kinds of guitars! Also at the end when we were done he showed us these tunnels at the bottom of warehouse and if you know me, you already know I had to climb into those tunnels and see what was at the end! Haha so me and Elder Barnes went in it and found this room in the back, it was crazy! Then we got the whole zone to come in it and come back hahah it was lit! Everyone got on their stomachs and climbed back! #LEGENDARY (pics will be down below)

This week I had the opportunity to finish the Book of Mormon in Spanish for my first time! There is no doubt in my mind that the Book of Mormon is true! Read it. Pray about it and you will know as well! I can promise you that! It answers questions that no other book can. If you have a problem you will be able to find the solution in the Book of Mormon! I invite you all to start reading the Book of Mormon if you aren't already reading! It will bring you peace and happiness! I promise you that with all my heart, I love you all and hope you all have a good week!

Con Amor,
Elder Kaili




No comments:

Post a Comment