Monday, July 29, 2019



Shoot! This week has been crazy and definitely one to remember! We had 2 exchanges with the DL's in my zone, Zone Conference, I got super sick for like 2 days, I got betos and banana pie!!!.... haha don't ask me how... lol, we put 2 of our people on date and I saw one of my most favorite people in the world! This week was awesome! lol

I'll start with the exchanges! I went on exchanges with Elder Argueta on Tuesday and Elder Zenn on saturday! Elder Arguetas exchange was one of the most funnest exchanges I have gone on. He's just one of those missionaries that acts himself! In other words hes not a robot missionary. Haha he's from Honduras so he has some funny jokes in spanish and was cracking them all day. It was a good day, we got a lot of work done as well! Everyone we talked to too was like you 2 should team up cause yall are funny together! Haha it was one of my favorite exchanges! Saturday I went back to Yak East, my old area with Elder Zenn! This was a weird exchange because I was still recovering from my sickness so we did what we could haha, buta member took us to a buffet so that was probably the highlight of that exchange haha!

Zone Conference was sweet! We had a zone breakout during the afternoon session and it was super fun to plan for that and the way it went was super successful! We did a lot of role plays on different things that we have learned throughout the past couple of zone conferences! We talked about how setting expectations and using members is such a key part of missionary work! It was awesome and I feel like our zone benefited a ton from it! Other than that Zone conference was more of a pump up conference. President has challenged every companionship in the mission this month of august to get a baptism! it can be done but our mission just needs to have more faith! that would be about 68 baptisms in the month of August! It would be so sick!

So the day before zone conference I started to feel a little sick but you know I just mind setted out of it and kept on working... but then me and Elder Barnes slept outside on our deck haha and when I woke up I felt like death. But we had zone conference so I got up and went to zone conference feeling like death.. everyone was like you’re usually always smiling whats wrong with you?haha I was like shoot Im going to die. I didn't have any medicine either so I was just drinking emergenC off brand stuff that Elder Barnes had throughout zone conference. After zone conference was done... I was done. I laid down and the next thing I know Elder Bradshaw and Elder Barnes come back and tell me that they went on exchanges and put 2 of the people we had been teaching on date! Itzyana and Leti are on date for August 24th! Haha I was pumped but then I was like alright take me to Walmart so I can get some medicine... I started pumping the DayQuil and now I feel better so all is well! lol

Yesterday was the craziest day of my life! I got a surprise visit from one of my moms! Aunty Nica came to Yakima and brought me betos, banana pie, s'more bars and all of this other stuff! It was insane but seriously so nice to see her! Haha I'm not going to lie when I saw her I thought I was going to pass out! But the smell of the betos brought me back to life! haha.

Shout out to my aunty Malia, cousin Tupu, Noa and Nica who helped my mom put together my zone shirts! They turned out so awesome... I love you guys!

Crazy week! I love you all and hope you all have a great week! Thanks for your love and support! Next time you hear from me I will be a year out! Crazy how time flies!

Con Amor,
Elder Ka'ili

















No comments:

Post a Comment