Wednesday, July 10, 2019



Nothing to crazy happened this week but it was pretty packed! We did have transfers though and it was my first week as a Zone Leader. I always heard that transfer week as a ZL was crazy packed but I never really believed them, shoot but let me tell you the amount of things we had to do to help our zone get situated was crazy! The day of transfers I think we got to go to one lesson. The rest of the time was moving beds, dressers, and just helping the sisters in our zone get situated! We had 2 new companions getting doubled in so we were also trying to give them all the information they needed for their area too and then on top of them one of the hermanas in my zone lost her bedding at the transfer sight, so we had to call basically all the missionaries that were there and see if they accidentally took her bedding. We ended up not finding it that night so we had to go over to another apartment get some bedding and then we delivered it to them. I'll just say Wed, Transfer Day, was crazy! The rest of the week was super packed as well but first week being a ZL was super crazy/fun!

The beginning of the week me, Elder Barnes and Bradshaw had to trio up for a couple days because Elder Parkin went home! It was actually super fun but super weird to be in a trio! The lessons to me were definitely more powerful having three witnesses instead of 2! On Tuesday night we got to host one of the new missionaries that came in too! His name is Elder Kneeland and he is so tight! One of the Elders that I came in with is going to train him!

On Saturday we had a lesson with a guy named Erick! He's super cool and has been actually coming to a lot of the branch activities lately! #Miracle When we went over to his house for a lesson, we found out that he lives in the backyard of this house in a trailer. So we went to the back of the house and closed the gate. When we turned around this huge dog came running out to me and Elder Bradshaw. We both just stayed still and the dog came jumping all over us! If we ran... we would've got killed, I guarantee it! haha This dog was huge! But we just knocked on the door trying not to show too much fear, but if anyone knows me I'm low key scared of dogs.  So I was freaking out but then I had a prompting to say a prayer and so I did. I remember saying "bless us with the protection that we need to have this lesson." Right when I said amen the dog just walked away so calmly! We then had a bomb lesson with Erick and have a date in mind for him for August 3rd. So we are super pumped about that! It goes to show how strong prayers can not only be, but how much stronger our prayers can be when we have faith! There's a quote that I passed by this past week and it says, "The Devil saw me with my head down and thought he'd won, until I said amen!" My testimony is so real! I know that our Heavenly Father wants to hear from us so badly and bless us but we first have to humble ourselves and call out to Him. This life is just too hard not to have Heavenly Father's advice! We can get that advice through prayer! He knows everything, ask Him for that help!

I hope you all have a good week! I love you all and thank you for the support that I feel from each and every one of you! Les amo!

Con amor,
Elder Ka'ili






No comments:

Post a Comment