Monday, July 1, 2019


Transfers have come again and man these past 2 transfers with Elder Barnes have come and gone so quick! Transfer calls were this past Saturday and I have received a new assignment and have been called as a Zone Leader! I am kind of sad to be released as a district leader, I only had 2 tranfers as a DL but I had the best district ever! The good thing is most of them will still be in my zone! I will continue to serve in Yakima just in the Northern Part! I actually am still living in the same apartment as well and will be serving with my zone leader from this past transfer! Me and Elder Barnes will be living together still too haha I am basically just changing rooms so its nice lol but I am super excited for this change! Elder Zenn will be moving into the tree house with us 3 as the new District Leader and he was actually already in my last district haha so its literally just going to feel like we are all on one big exchange haha! I am excited though cause I am going to be able to do exchange with my trainer as well cause he is the other DL for the other district in my zone! I am super pumped!

This week though went by so fast with more exchanges and a tons of service! One of the days this week me and Elder Barnes were so motivated to find our 2 people that we set for our daily finding goal that morning! @ like 5 it started pouring rain but me and Elder Barnes just hopped on the bikes and went, real talk nothing could stop us and you already know rain is the best tracting weather! We prayed, we prayed and then prayed again to figure out where we need to go and then this area popped up in our minds and we went over right away! We found our 2 people and they are so tight! Just another reminder to me that if we follow the promptings of the spirit, we will be led to those that are prepared for us!

This week was so good! I hope you all have a great week and find someone that you guys can help! I know for a fact that there are people all around us that need us, we just need to open our eyes and ears and let the spirit guide us to them! I invite you all to pray for the opportunity to find those that need you this week! Sometimes they dont need to hear your testimony... dont force your testimony on them but live your testimony and they will be able to feel of your love through your actions! I love you all and have the best week!

Con Amor,
Elder Ka'ili



No comments:

Post a Comment