Saturday, June 29, 2019

Another week has flown by! We had Interviews with President and Sister Jackman, Exchanges, and we had a fireside this week! It was crazy but seriously so spiritual as well!

Exchanges
This week I went on 2 exchanges! The first one was with 2 elders in my district! I went to their area and it was so fun! It was nice to finally be in car haha but man their area is so beautiful. If you look at the cover of the Hidden Valley Ranch bottle that is Selah, Washington! We were able to teach a lesson to a family they are teaching and man this family has been through it all! Their son, who was actually present during the lesson, had gotten into a serious drunk driving accident which hospitalized him for a sec. We talked about the plan of salvation with them and how God has a plan for each and every one of us and sometimes we go through these hard things to learn and to change! I shared with them that my dad always told me when my family would go through a trial that sometimes Heavenly Father has chosen our family to go through this trial because he knew we could handle it. Maybe another family couldn't have handled it... but that the only way we could handle it is if we stay together and remember that our Heavenly Father is there for us and that the Atonement is real! Trust in the plan and trust that Heavenly Father knows you! It was an awesome exchange overall!

The other exchange that I went on was a special exchange! We went on exchange with the other district leader in the zone! So I got to serve with my dad in the mish, my trainer, Elder Carrasco! It was seriously one of the best exchanges I have gone on! I'm not going to lie but he reignited that fire in me that had got a little dim since my first area! We had like 5 lessons, with members present! We were working so hard and it was so nice to be able to teach with him and to actually be able to understand Spanish and participate the way that I want in the lessons because when he was training me, it was rough lol! But it was so good and I learned a lot!

Missionary Fireside!
Yesterday we had a bomb fireside! So every last Sunday of the transfer we have a fireside for the 2 Spanish branches in our stake and we had such a good turnout! We have recent converts speak and share their conversion story! It's always so spiritual! My zone also sang "Si lo amamos" for the special musical number! It was so good and after we did a little remix as well! The video will be posted to Facebook soon! So be ready haha! Its lit! During Cherry season and during the picking season, Its super hard to get a hold of the people that we are teaching but the Lord definitively blessed our 2 branches because we had way more people than we expected, it was awesome!  President and Sister Jackman were also in attendance! It just went exactly how we wanted it too! #BLESSED

This week was super good though! I hope you all have a good week! 

Con Amor, 
Elder Ka'ili

No comments:

Post a Comment