Monday, June 10, 2019



This week was packed! I went on exchanges twice with Elder Brunson and Elder Parkin! Elder Parkin is my ZL and Elder Brunson is just in my district, but they were both so good.  I probably had one of my most spiritual lessons and one of the weirdest lessons I have ever been in.. hahaha!

My exchange with Elder Brunson was so good! We had a lesson with a guy named Fernando Mata! He has been through it all and reps norte, but he is trying to change his life and find the right church! He had this super cool experience where he found out that our Savior is real, and then a couple days later the missionaries knocked on his door... fast forward to present time and he was referred to us! Lately me and Elder Barnes have had a hard time to have a really good lesson with him but on exchanges with Elder Brunson we were able to have a sit down lesson with him about the Book of Mormon. IT WAS SO GOOD! He wanted to know how we got our testimonies and how he could get one as well. So we shared our stories and the spirit was so strong. We invited him to find out for himself and he was so pumped to find out about it! The power in the Book of Mormon is unreal and this lesson really strengthened my testimony even stronger!

My exchange with Elder Parkin on the other hand was so weird. We went to this man named Floretino! Man he was everywhere during the lesson and his 10 or 11 year old son was there the whole time saying the funniest things. Straight reminds me of Chancho! The 10 year old mightve had the worst mouth I have ever heard. He was sitting there the whole time eating his saimini and just swearing at his dad. I definitely learned some new words in Spanish for sure haha! But it was weird because the dad knew he had messed up cause he is a Borracho. Half way through the lesson we were talking about the great apostasy and the son just comes up and goes off on his dad again and smacks him in the head hecka hard! I literally looked at Elder Parkin and was like bro lets go before we witness this dad murder his kid... haha but Florentino just got up and hugged his kid and kissed him and was like te amo mijo... hahah I was like shoot if that was a Poly family that kid would've been dead haha! Lol but yeah weirdest lesson ever. Ya tu sabes we finished the lessons and invited him to read and pray about the Book of Mormon so letz go! haha

We did service this week as well for this family that does a lot for the mission! It was super fun! But yeah this week went by super quick! I probably forgot something in here but it was a great week! I love you all!


Con Amor,
Elder Ka'ili







No comments:

Post a Comment