Thursday, June 20, 2019



This week was SWEET! Before I start though just want to wish my dad, uncles and grandpas a Happy Father's Day! I love you all and thankful for the examples that you have set before me to be a great priesthood holder and person! I love you all and hope you guys had the best day! Also a Happy Birthday to my dad and my little brothers! I love you guys so much and cant say it enough!

This week was so good though! We had zone conference this week but we did it a different way! We all came in our P-Day clothes and had time to play sports and games in the morning, which was so nice, haven't been able to play football in a min so it was definitely needed! Shout out to the Jackman's! But after playing for a couple hours we did a lot of team building activities that showed us that this mission isn't suppose to be done as a one man job! We have companions, districts and zones to rely on and to help us out with anything we need! It was the best zone conference ever and the training was tight! Also had to see some of my favorite missionaries give there departing testimonies, it was super sad but also motivated me to be the best missionary I can be at all times because the mission goes quick!

This week I have been able to see how important the priesthood power is in this work! I was able to give 2 blessing this week and if there is anything that testifies to me that this church is true is the Priesthood! I gave one to a member in the branch and also an elder in my district and it is seriously so crazy to be able to be an instrument in the lords hand as you give a blessing and feel the authority and power of the priesthood! Its always the best thing to be able to give blessing!

We were also able to do some service this week! We moved this huge hot tub and them some other things for the same people that we helped last week! This week the cherries trees were popping so everyone was offering us cherries! Not going to lie, it wrecked my stomach the first day because I ate so much but now I'm chilling and I eat so many cherries every day!

I love you all and miss you all! Have a great week!

Con amor,
Elder Ka'ili





No comments:

Post a Comment