Sunday, October 13, 2019



This week was awesome! We had MLC, ZLC, and General Conference all this week so it was filled with meetings but also the spirit of course!

For MLC (Mission Leadership Council) Me and Elder Hagues had the opportunity to talk about our zone to the rest of the zone leaders in the mission. We discussed what we did last transfer to establish a family culture in our zone! It was cool, we talked about the different goals that we set and then had a little power point of pictures of fun things we did! Sister Jackman right before us talked about how it takes a village to raise a boy or a girl. I just thought back about how my dad use to say that to me. It was an awesome opportunity to talk in front of the other leaders and give advice of what we can do to be leaders but not just leaders, but examples to all those around us! It helped me more than anything recognize what I did and see what I can do better for this transfer! It was a lit meeting and we got to learn a lot from the President Jackman, Sister Jackman and the AP's!

General conference was SOOOOO GOOD! I could go on and on and I wish I could just put my notes on here, but the highlight of general conference has to be when I saw my little cousin Sammy on the big screen! Haha I was like no way!!! and of course I had to tell everyone that was talking about the cute little baby at the beginning of conference that that was my cousin haha!  But conference was so good! I learned so much if I could put it in a couple of sentences this is how I would sum it up. We need to commit completely and take our covenants more seriously and be ALL IN! We need to put God first no matter what comes our way. GOD ALWAYS NEEDS TO BE FIRST. We need to learn how to recognize the Spirit and receive revelation our own personal ways! DON'T DOUBT A PROMPTING. FOLLOW IT IMMEDIATELY! Be faithful, not faithless. I have to say from this general conference it feels like they are preparing us for what is going to come in the world and it sounds like Satan is going to be bringing out his big guns! So we have to be ready, read our Book of Mormons every day, every day ,every day,. Pray every day, every day,every day, and take the sacrament every week, every week, every week! We have to be prepared, we have to put Him first, we have to keep our covenants and the commandments and everything will be OK. Even though things will come, we have to trust in God and let our faith help us through the hard times. I loved conference and learned so much! I cant wait to start re listening to all of them! I also cant wait for next conference! Its going to be CRAZY!!

I love you all and hope you guys have a good week! Re listen to the general conference talks! They will help you each day! Read the BOM and pray every day! You will be blessed! I know this church is true with all my heart! Have the best week ever! Les amo!


Con Amor,
Elder Ka'ili



No comments:

Post a Comment