Monday, November 4, 2019

Crazy Transfer Call!

Wow-o-wow what a week! We have received transfer calls and I have received the call that I will be moving areas but I will be staying in Yakima. Now here's the crazy part.... I have been released as a Zone Leader and I have been called to be the new Assistant to the President! I am super excited for the new assignment! I will be replacing Elder Hart, who is the best missionary I have ever seen, so I am so nervous - but I know that the Lord will provide!

I got the call on Saturday and started on Sunday, so things are going crazy. My mind is honestly on a spin cycle with all of the information that I am receiving right now haha but it's good and hopefully everything will start to slow down as I continue to learn! I will be serving with Elder Woodbrey! We lived together before in the MTC, so it's going to be lit serving with him! He is like the smartest human being I have been around so I am excited for everything that I am about to learn from him! 


The sucky thing is I will be working as an english missionary now..... so I pray that I won't lose my spanish! Me and Elder Woodbrey are both spanish missionaries so we are going to be grinding the spanish study when we have time, so it will be ok! The Lord will make a way! But honestly I am truly humbled for the assignment that I have received!


Other than that, we had the why I believe fireside and we had a great turnout! The Garfias from Mattawa came down and they loved it too! We sang as missionaries and it was the Selah Zone and the Yak Valley zone together - so when we sang it literally sounded like a full choir! We had 36 missionaries and it was awesome! 


This week has been crazy! I hope you guys have the best week ever! I love you all! 


Con Amor,
Elder Ka'ili



No comments:

Post a Comment