Wednesday, January 8, 2020


HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Ahh what a year 2019 was! I have officially finished my 1 year in my whole life where I will be a missionary everyday! Its lowkey sad and I can't believe that my sister is home now from her mission! I'm going to miss her example serving the lord so bad! But I am so excited to start this new year! 2020 is going to be so good! I have learned SO MUCH in the year 2019. Some of the things I have learned is..... I have learned to love more, learned to be more patient and I have gained such a strong testimony of this gospel and the love that Heavenly Father has for each and everyone of us! The Plan is perfect... We just have to accept it and accept the timing of our father! I have learned how to follow the promptings of the spirit and to humble myself when he needs me to do something! I have learned how to conquer fear with faith. I have learned that the Book of Mormon is true and that God really does answer prayers! There's too many things to list but I will forever be grateful for 2019! It was such a good year!

This week was busy! We had Trainer/Trainee and Doctrine of Christ meetings and then Super MLC too! So a lot of training with the younger missionaries and then the Leaders of the mission! My favorite part is just seeing all the fire that the younger missionaries have to be out here and do the work! They are all going to be great!

Amaya got baptized this week! It was such a good baptism! So many members came out to support her from the ward! Elder Woodbrey, Depsain and I sang for her as well. I played the uke to When I am Baptized and we even wrote her a little verse at the end! It was seriously one of the best baptisms that I have been apart of! The next day I had the opportunity to confirm her a member during sacrament meeting! Amaya has changed my life so much... being able so see her sweet spirit even though things dont always work out for her and her family has been such a testimony of how the gospel brings happiness to us in times of trial! She's seriously the best! and I am so grateful that I was able to be a part of her conversion!

I hope everyone has a good week and has made them new year's resolutions haha! Get to the gym! Love you all!

Con Amor,
Elder Ka'ili








No comments:

Post a Comment