Wednesday, January 8, 2020


Hello Everyone!

Merry Christmas to everyone! This past week was awesome! We had transfers, christmas, and we ate tons of food!

Transfers have come and gone again! But this time it was a little different! Elder Woodbrey have received another companion! We are now in a trio! Elder Despain has joined the crew! It's the first time that there has been a trio AP companionship, but it's so nice! We now get everything done faster haha! I got to drive the 12 seater "RUSTY BUCKETS" around on transfer day and it was so fun! I got to take my son Elder Barnes up to his new area and got to bring down one of my boys from the North, Elder Keller.

This past week we have been working out! There is a member in the ward that goes to the same building as us that is loaded named the Tree's. They have a way nice gym in their house and they let us come and workout in the morning. So we be up at 5:45am to go grind. Haha it's about that time for me to workout and lose this mission fat that I have gained haha!

On Christmas night we made my aunt's famous musubi! It was bomb! Actually for the past week we have had Elder Numbers and Elder Hagues(who I was living with before I got transferred) living with us due to late transfers. So we were all in the kitchen making a ton of spam musubi! We also
breakfast cooked up a huge french toast breakfast Christmas Eve. It was super nice!

Highlight of the week: Amaya Contreras will be getting baptized this upcoming Saturday! January 4th and we are so excited! We have seen so many miracles with Amaya and gone through a lot with her but to see her about to get baptized this week is going to be awesome! I will send pictures next week but pray for her to get through this week successfully!

I love you all! Happy New Years and Holidays!

Thank you to all those that sent me packages and gifts for christmas! I love you all and grateful for you all!

Con Amor,
Elder Ka'ili









No comments:

Post a Comment