Monday, December 3, 2018

Light of the World begins....Book of Mormon finished...again!!!

LIGHT THE WORLD HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED! I HOPE EVERYONE IS PUMPED LIKE I AM! Haha but seriously this December is going to be awesome! December on the mission I heard is lit, so I'm way pumped!

This week was good! It was the last week in my training too so letsssgooo! It was kind of a weird week though because we had the baptism last week and so this week it was kind of like what do we do now? Lol We have been putting so much of our efforts on The Garfias so we were like who do we visit now? But we were able to go with the girls to the temple so that was so nice too!

This past Saturday for Light the World we did a service day and did service literally all day! It was so nice! Me and my comp carried a 5 gallon cooler filled with Hot Chocolate, cups and flavoring and then walked around in our service clothes and did service and gave away free hot chocolate! oh and I had my speaker that was playing Christmas music! Seriously it was way fun! seeing the smiles of the people as they opened up the doors and saw us with the hot chocolate made carrying around a heavy cooler all day worth it haha!

We also had transfer calls this past Saturday and I will be staying in my same area and my comp is leaving! I am actually super excited to take over the area with a new comp and super excited that I am staying in Mattawa! My language is definitively going to benefit from it! I actually hated Mattawa right when I got here but I have grown to love it and especially grown to love the people and members! So it was a really good transfer for me!

This past week I was also able to finish the Book Of Mormon again on my mission! THE BOOK OF MORMON IS SO TRUE! I seriously can't express my love for the Book of Mormon! It changes lives and brings so much peace! My testimony of the Book of Mormon has grown so much since I have been out here on my mission. The cool thing about the promise from the Book of Mormon is that every time that you read the Book of Mormon you are able to receive another confirmation of its truthfulness! I watched a talk by Elder Hollands called "Safety For The Soul" and I recommend that talk to everyone. Such a strong testimony of the Book Of Mormon! I invite everybody that hasn't read the Book of Mormon yet fully, to read the Book of Mormon and get a confirmation for themselves because I promise if you do and ask our heavenly father in the name of Jesus Christ if the Book of Mormon is true, YOU WILL GET AN ANSWER!

I love you all and hope you all have a good week! This week give and our savior gives and LIGHT THE WORLD!

Con Amor,
Elder Ka'ili

package from mi padres

Tony Finau beanie from Uncle Rich

always eating..


Making Arepas

Service Day...

Touring the Fire Station

temple trip with Roselyn and Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment