Wednesday, May 1, 2019


Such a bomb week! 

1st exchanges as a DL
This week I went on exchanges with the other elder in my district! On Tuesday I went on exchanges with Elder Zenn in my area and Elder Barnes (mijo) went to Selah/naches with Elder Jensen! Lol it was awesome so in other words... everything fell through! So we were able to get a lot of finding done! Elder Zenn has this "Gospel Library" to literally demolish anyone that tries to bash with us so it was funny to see him in action! Later in the week we did exchanges with the Zone Leaders as well! I went with Elder Parkin and that was my second time going with him since he was my Zone Leader in my first area too. So it was so fun!

District Council
I had my first District Council this past week and it was so fun! I was high key stressed about it but after a lot of prayer and preparation I felt super good going into it! My district is seriously awesome! We set some super good goals that is going to help all of us strive for greatness and work super hard! Other than that, first District Council was tight! 

Stake Conference 
This week we had Stake conference! It was so nice! The stake president gave an awesome talk about the second coming and how we need to be prepared for it! All these changes are happening to help us get more prepared for his wonderful return! He shared this quote from Wilford Woodruff about how we need to prepare as if the Lord is going to come tomorrow because even if he doesnt come tomorrow, we are still prepared! It's a win-win situation! But stake conference was tight! 

This week was awesome! I love you all and hope you have a good week!  

Con Amor,
Elder Ka'ili







No comments:

Post a Comment