Monday, May 27, 2019

This week, if I could put in one sentence would be, "WE ATE GOOD!" Lol and I'm talking about spiritually and physically! 

This week Elder Barnes and I focused on following the promptings of the Spirit and using the power of prayer. We noticed every time we pray before a lesson or before tracking, a miracle happens every time! On Tuesday we were able to find people out of the blue just by following the spirit and it was awesome! 

We have been working with this little family from Guatemala! They are so awesome and so fresh too! This past week we had a super good lesson with them about baptism. They are struggling with the fact that they have already been baptized. During the lesson we testified to them and used scriptures in the Book of Mormon of how important it is for us to be baptized by the proper priesthood authority and be baptized the same way Jesus Christ was. It was a super powerful lesson because they were a little defensive at first, but literally you could feel the difference after we testified with boldness. It just made sense to them in the end! It was seriously a testimony builder of what being bold with love does! 

This week we had the opportunity to be on the Mission panel for the new missionaries coming in for transfers!! It was so fun to be able to be with all the newbies and seeing their spirit! Also it was sweet to hear everyone's testimonies and stories from around the mission. The feeling came over me when we were there that confirmed "you are doing the best thing in the world." It was like I was in a movie and everything went in slow motion; I was just looking around seeing everyone's happiness and it literally almost made me cry.  It was such a good experience! I honestly can say I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! It's the best thing ever! 

We ate so much this week. I'll drop the pics under here so yall can see how good it was! 

I love you all and hope you all have a good week! 

Con amor, 
Elder Ka'ili 








No comments:

Post a Comment