Sunday, May 26, 2019



This week was so good! Ivan got baptized! His service went so well and his family (who aren't members) were able to attend! His mom could feel the Holy Ghost so strong there and she was in tears the whole time! After the Baptism we asked Ivan how he felt and his words were, "I feel warm and clean" with a huge smile on his face! Those words hit me so hard! It brought the biggest smile to my face! But what was better than the service was the next day when he got confirmed! Our Branch President, President Moreno gave one of the most beautiful blessings I have ever heard on my mission to confirm Ivan as the newest member of the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! It was awesome! He is the first member in his family and so we are hoping that his example will bring the rest of his family to the happiness that he is enjoying right now!

This Saturday we also got transfer calls! I'll be staying in Yak Town (Yakistan lol) with Elder Barnes! But we are getting some new people in my District! Elder Brunson and Hermana Meza will be joining the squad! Also Elder Carrasco (Mi papa) is coming down to be in the zone to be the DL over the other district in our zone! It's going to be a fun transfer!

In the apartment, Elder Barnes and I got a grill! haha! So this past week we have been grilling all week! I's so nice after biking all day and coming home and eating some brats, definitely better than the saimini I was eating lol!

But this week was super good! This transfer went so fast as well. I can't believe we are going on to Elder Barnes' 2nd half of training!

I love you all! And hope you have a bomb week!

Con amor,
Elder Ka'ili









No comments:

Post a Comment