Monday, September 16, 2019

Dang I don't even know where to start! These past 2 weeks have been so crazy! The Lord is blessing our zone so much. The past 3 weekends we have been able to see baptisms every Friday, Saturday or Sunday. We have been filling the water for a different companionship and we are looking forward for another one this week!
This week Elder Hagues and I had the opportunity to represent the mission at this stake young men's missionary activity! It was a panel and all the young men from around this area got to ask us questions about the mission or about preparing for the mission. We had 6 of us up on the panel. It was us and a couple of RM's too! Man it was so nice to be able to hear the testimonies of those RM's, I could tell by the power of their testimonies how good of missionaries they were. One of the guys there was named Bryan, and he had just returned from his mission the day before. His testimony of the Book of Mormon, just by hearing it, strengthened mine! Sharing my testimony and sharing my experiences I have had with the Spirit with the young men has helped me look at my mission at a whole different perspective. If anything, this whole activity helped me more than the young men! It showed me how important the decision of coming out on a mission has changed me and will change me for the rest of my life. Making the decision to come out on my mission is the best decision that I have made. Even though some days are hard, I don't regret a thing about coming out here! It was an awesome experience!

This week we were able to set a temple date with Itzayana and Leticia our recent converts and are planning to go to the Seattle Temple this Saturday! We are pumped! Last night we went over to their house and talked about family history and help them set up an account! It was sweet!

On Tuesday it was one of the Elders' birthday that we live with so we had to celebrate; and what's a better way to celebrate than SUSHI! Haha we got so much sushi that we were dead! It was so much fun though. The sushi ain't as a good as the ones in Utah and they don't have all you can eat so that sucks! But it was nice! I gave him that fresh haircut for his present haha!

I love you all and Hope you have a good week!

Con Amor,
ELDER KA'ILI 










No comments:

Post a Comment