Wednesday, September 4, 2019

This week has been one of the best weeks of my mission! Leti and Itzayana got baptized, we went to the Temple, we had Super Zone Conference, We went to Othello for another baptism, this week was insane and packed with Baptisms!

Leti and Itzayana's baptism was so good! I was blessed with the privilege to baptize Itzayana, the daughter, and Elder Bradshaw my old companion came back and baptized Leti, the mom! It was crazy! So the baptism was suppose to be at 7 PM but when 6 came around they messaged us and were like, "nos vemos a las 8 verdad?" and we were like oh shoot noooooo! Haha and then they told us that they weren't going to be able to come till 8 because that's what they planned for so we had to scatter around and txt the branch and move the baptism till then! It was crazy but everything worked out and the baptism was beautiful! They shared the testimonies at the end and it was one of the those moments in my mission where it was just a clarification of why I need to be in this area. They have become my family and will be my family forever! The love I have grown for these 2 is insane. It took them 4 weeks knowing the gospel to get into the waters and grow a testimony like that and I honestly just feel super grateful for the opportunity to be a small part in their conversion! 

Earlier this week we had Super Zone Conference and me and Elder Hagues got to conduct it! It was so lit! We had all the southern zones in the mission all in one building! Zone Conference was themed like an EFY except we called it EFM for especially for missionaries! We had classes that were super good! We talked about all different aspects of missionary work and what we could do better and I learned so much! It was one of the best zone conferences I've been too! One of my favorite quotes from zone conference went a little something like this, Anything worth it in life is on the other side of fear! If there is anything I have learned about my mission would be that fear is Satanas biggest tool! In order for us as missionaries or just members to improve we have to get over the fear, trust in god, and move forward. I know the biggest miracles and where I have grown the most is when I have feared god more than man! Something that I am still working on but the quote is so true! 

We also went to the temple with the zone this week! It was so nice to be back in the temple! Ahh the peace that comes from being inside the temple is something that I wish for everyone to feel! But it was super fun, I can't wait to be back home and go to the temple whenever I want! Its going to be good! 

This week was so good! I love you all and hope you guys all have a good week! 








No comments:

Post a Comment