Tuesday, September 24, 2019





This week was good! 

We had transfer calls this week and I am...... staying in Yakima! Haha after this transfer I will have been in the same apartment and same branch for 8 Months! Im pumped though because the new missionaries that are coming into my zone are solid and we are going to finally have more elders than sisters... haha which is always better... jk jk only for playing sports haha! But yeah I am excited to stay because now I am going to be able to go to the temple and do baptisms with my recent converts Leti and Itzayana! And also me and Elder Hagues have some people that we are working with that have baptism dates for October so I will be here for that as well! So in the end Heavenly Father knows what he is doing with me and I am glad to stay another transfer! Also another blessing of staying another transfer is Me and Elder Hagues have something coming soon.... keep an eye out on my Facebook! lol

This week Me and Elder Hagues were trying to meet with Alberto, somebody that has so much potential! So we were really willing to do anything we can to meet with him. We called him and he told us that he was going to be feeding his chickens and changing out their water and if we wanted we could come and talk to him a little over there. So you already know we took that service and teaching opportunity real quick and went over haha! It was so fun to grab all the chickens and put them back into there coops! He has a little boy named Armani and he was going crazy with the chickens! It was so funny! Then after we were able to have a bomb lesson with him on Alma 32 and talk about the things that can help him grow his faith in our savior! It was an awesome day! 

Yesterday we had our  "Por que Yo Creo" Charla Fogonera! In English our "Why I believe" fireside! We have them every transfer and they are always one of the biggest highlights of my transfer! We ask like 3 or 4 recent converts or just converts to share their conversion story and their testimonies are always so strong and help the people that we are teaching so much! The spirit that is there every time is the best! Yesterday all the missionaries in my zone sang during it. We sang "Como Puedo Ser" or "How can I be" in Spanish! Me and Elder Hagues played the Uke and everyone sang! It was so fun! Sister Jackman even gave her testimony in spanish! Haha it was awesome! 

I love you all and hope you all have a good week! 

Con mucho amor,
Elder Ka'ili

No comments:

Post a Comment