Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Primary Program with Investigators Involved....

Man this week went super fast! I cant believe I will be hitting 3 months in 2 days.... THASSS CRAZZZYYY! But even though this week went super fast, it was so good!

One highlight from this week was realizing my language is starting to come along. I can't say enough how real the Gift of Tongues is! But its so nice to see all the hard work and studying finally paying off and being able to say more in lessons of what I am thinking! Its not where I want it, but being able to understand more and talk more is always a good thing and always make the day that much better! I really pushed myself with my language this week because its a 95% chance I will be staying in Mattawa after this transfer and if I don't know how to use my Spanish well I'm about to lose all of the investigators in this area haha. So my new goal is to ONLY speak Spanish from now on, It really helps that my companion is from Venezuela because I get to hear really good Spanish. I started this ONLY Spanish talking for the past 2 days and have seen my Spanish grow in so many ways and have seen the gift of tongues really help me! I'm super excited for Tuesday because I will be doing exchanges with my zone leader and I'll be staying in Mattawa with him. This will be my first time in Mattawa doing work without my trainer. This will also be my first time driving in 3 months lol so Im way pumped about that too!

We were able to do service at the food bank and I was able to talk to a lot of the people coming in to get their food in Spanish. I am seriously so blessed to be in the area I am in because everyone here is from mexico and can only speak Spanish. But the service for the food bank was so fun! It reminded me of the service me and my family and friends would do every December, making food for the homeless! There is something about serving and seeing the smiles on the peoples faces that you are helping out that just brings so much happiness to me!

Yesterday the primary had their program and the family we are working with that are so close to baptism came and the kids were able to sing and have parts in the program!!! Man I felt like a dad watching my kids sing haha because I was so happy to see them sing the primary songs and look so happy with all the other kids! I have been able to feel the love God has for each and everyone of us by helping this family out and its the best feeling ever!

Such a good week though! I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween... Me and my companion will be doing studies while everyone else is getting candy so boooooooo haha but I love you all and hope everyone has a blessed week and eats lots of candy!!

Amor,
Elder Ka'ili

RUNNIN EN LA MANANA

MY PUMPKIN - HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Repping MMT from Yakima Washington

BOMB FOOD FOR FREE DE LA PULGA

No comments:

Post a Comment